Thread: Fatal Error Message please help

Thanks

Fatal Error Message please help

I am getting the following error message on my posts:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function attachments_get_attachments() in /home/jimtim/public_html/wp/wp-content/themes/classipress/single-default.php on line 69

I have made quite a few customizations to the existing files in order to transform the theme into a Real Estate system for a client of mine (meaning I wanted to remove all the classified ad references) so what I did was create demo which is located here: www.realtylistingsystem.com/demo for them to review and provide me feedback. They liked it a lot and wanted me to implement for their site right away.

I started setting up WP on their domain and installing the classipress theme as usual and then started updated the files from my existing demo site. I also exported some of the database tables and imported into the new site location and everything seems to be working fine with the exception of displaying the content for each post. I know the images are not showing up for the sample listings but that is ok because I tested and when new listings are added the images do show up so my only problem is getting the content to display. The new site I'm created is located here:

http://jimandtim.com/wp/deluxe-apartment/

and that is where you can see the fatal error. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue ASAP so I can have my client start uploading his realty listings? Thanks!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information