Thread: I have sped almost two days trying to get a decent Facebook login feature on my site

Thanks

Unhappy I have sped almost two days trying to get a decent Facebook login feature on my site

Sorry if I sound angry, but after messing around for two days and getting no where, it kind of pisses me off

Facebook login for Classipress is a MUST HAVE period!

You have removed the feature from the latest version, and are recommending a plugin (social connect) which almost works, but not all the time. The redirection to add-new does not work, the login image is UGLY compared to what used to be the standard facebook login in Classipress, and it is not really something you can change. There are support requests on the social connect plugin page which asks for support to change the login button, but the developer does not answer. (FRUSTRATING)

Other plugins, only works on the standard wp-login page, not on the frontpage login

I have found the Ultimate Facebook plugin, which costs me 19$ a month, and this plugin shows a button similar to what used to be standard Classipress, but this plugin only shows the button and it conflicts with Classipress, so login does not work in classipress.

I have created two other threads on this forum which is supposed to be appthemes official support, but no answers yet.

I have tried to get support from premium.wpmudev.org, which promises me 24/7/365 support, and answers within minutes, but so far I had to wait for over 17 hours for an answer, and the support did not even take a look at the HTML code to look for any conflicts with the theme.

Please understand, that I am a customer, and you decided to remove a feature and let your customers get stuck with other plugins that does not work.
    I understand that you do not wan't to spend resources on facebook updates, but you must come up with a professional alternative than the recommended crab login plugins for facebook. And at least start answering the requests for support.

There I let out the steam, I feel much better now. But my problem are still not solved, and I spend too much time on getting a feature back that used to be part of the product I purchased.

Hope to get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Best,
    Daniel L. Christophersen

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information