Thread: How to create a "content warning" page before someone enters the personal section

Thanks

How to create a "content warning" page before someone enters the personal section

Hello ,

Like most Classifieds I have included a "personal" section ( along with many other sections like dorsal, auto, services ext.)
    But I have noticed that often inappropriate photos have been loaded to this section.
    I often take them down , but what I would like to t do is create a "content warning " page that people will be directed to first before they can proceed to the personal listings.
    CargsList has a similar function. I am assuming i just need to create a new page with the warning on it and a link for the user to click to proceed to the category of the personals. So I just need to know how and where to direct them to this new page first.

Also I wish to exclude the personal ads form being displayed on the homepage under the tabs of "just listed " and " most popular" Is it possible to select which categories and sub-categories will be displayed on the homepage?

thanks

Thread Information