Thread: Populate Dropdown Values based on previous selection - form logic

Thanks

Populate Dropdown Values based on previous selection - form logic

Yes I'm sure something similar has been posted a million times I know I can't be the only one who really wants to get it working but alas cannot find an answer (and yes I have searched the forums without luck for the past 3 hours) ..

Has anyone managed to get drop down values based on another field (e.g. Each City maps to certain zip values) reliably via hard coded via a hack or otherwise?

I have some custom fields set up made some minor mods to get google mapping working correctly, but having users scroll though a list of 3000+ villages just isn't really practical, having them inputting them manually means searching is not as accurate, google maps are hit and miss and of course means more typing (which every user hates).

Love to find an answer to this one driving me insane and sure there has to be an easy way be that by way of a hardcoded form perhaps or hopefully something that lends itself to classipress' features.

Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information