Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By prehistoric
  • 1 Post By prehistoric

Thread: Request For 2 Plugins

Thanks

Request For 2 Plugins

Most of my advertisers are businesses, selling new goods in bulk, as opposed to a private individual selling a second hand item.

They are also repeat users, posting again and again, as opposed to the private individual who is a one time poster.

Buying 2 lottery tickets doubles your chances of winning. And when posting an ad for sale, posting the same product, twice, also doubles your chances of winning. 3 ads for the same product, (with some variations of course), will triple your chances of success.

The advertisers want an easy and fast way to duplicate their ads.

This is why, I would like to ask all the clever developers out there, to develop 2 plugins:

1. User dashboard CLONE option.

As an administrator, I have a clone plugin that allows me to clone an ad, and then easily change the title and some tags, make small content changes and re-publish the same ad effortlessly.

But I cannot find such a CLONE ad plugin available for the USERS. On Alibaba, they have a clone option for every ad, they sometimes post 10 ads that are similar, but not the same, increasing their visibility.

2. Auto population of contact info in a new ad.

It makes NO sense that the advertisers should re-enter their contact info and company description 10 times a day, if they are posting 10 ads.

An option of "save this info as default" should be available, then each new ad is already filled in with the info, saving the repeat advertisers a huge hassle.

Thanks.

Of course, Classipress could consider becoming a more sophisticated theme and include these options as default options. (At an increased price, of course. I was selling goods for 25 years all over the world, and noticed, very clearly, people are ALWAYS willing to pay more for QUALITY).
    dalemiles likes this.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    dalemiles likes this.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information