Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site live - some problems, please help

Thanks

Site live - some problems, please help

My site is now semi-live but there are some problems - see here at ComedyCaster

1. When you hover over the "Help with" tab in the navbar the dropdown is in black and unreadable. I want it to be the same as the white Category dropdown list. How do I change the css code and which line is it please?

2. When advertisers add more than a certain amount of tags to their listing, the tags carry on across the page and go out of the shadowblock. See at the bottom of this page: Keith Wickham | ComedyCaster

3. I want to edit the log-in form to make the "if you haven't already, register here please" message bigger. I tried changing the <a> to <h3> but then the link wouldn't work. The solution I've come up with is slightly better but looks messy. How can I make the font bigger - perhaps add an instruction for font-size just for that page - and still keep the link?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information