Thread: Upgrade This Ad--how is that going?

Thanks

Upgrade This Ad--how is that going?

I saw where Scarstens got interested in developing an "Upgrade this Ad" function. That is a logical extension and should be part of the core features of ClassiPress.

I came to the Forum and discovered that discussion because I was looking for the ability in ClassiPress Admin for the site admin to upgrade or downgrade a placed ad directly from the Admin panel.

Right now on my trial installation I don't Charge for Listing Ads.

I know I should probably not post an Ad while logged in as Admin but I have tested it several times this way.

ONE of my test ads out of 3 shows up in the Featured Listing Slider for some reason.

I cannot find in the Admin panel a way for the Administrator to be able to selectively promote or demote an Ad into the Featured Listings.

To me it seems an Admin ought to have all control over all properties of an Ad in the Admin Control panel.

In my case as initially a non-charging Classifieds site I want to make my own selection of user ads to feature or choose not to feature at some point. Frankly, this should already be included in the ClassiPress Admin panel since there is no conventional way to affect a ClassiPress addition (Featured Listing) in the core WP Admin functions.

How soon will this function be added? Or does someone have a mod for this already? And the "Upgrade" Button for Ad clients on a paid site?

Thank you!

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thread Information