Thread: Version Differences and Support Forums

Thanks

Version Differences and Support Forums

Hi,

Having recently purchased the script and in the process of developing my first site with classipress i have done quite a bit of reading over the last day on the forums and have to say there are a lot of helpful people on the boards but one thing i have started to notice is that the difference between the software version appears to be rather large.

I have come across this a few times today and was wondering in the mods/tutorials forum if it would be possible to have a sub board for the latest version?

This way any mods not in the current version forum we would know will not work and perhaps save some of the repeat questions of saying it dont work?

Dont take this the wrong way but had i known there is quite a bit of difference in the file names then i would of not tried the guides and thus not waste peoples time saying this does not work? Mods do you think a sub forum for the latest version would work?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information