Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error message: "Warning: call_user_func_array()..."

Thanks

Re: Error message: "Warning: call_user_func_array()..."

Can't remember the name of it but there is a plugin that allows you (logged in as admin) to view different themes in a live environment.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcowgill
    Thanks. It has to be a local config setting and something with your php not being executed properly since you are able to see the actual code. If there was a runtime php error then it would be something with the script itself. Make sure php is being executed on that classipress theme folder.
    Well it would seem strange that this is the only PHP issue I've ever had from maybe 200 sites developed in my local environment, with regular reformatting to ensure nice clean environment. And the only Wordpress theme I've ever had an issue with.

Thanks

Ok, my developer figured out the problem.

In your phpinfo() output, he saw that you had "short_open_tag" set to off which means shorthand tags in php won't work properly.

On line 16 of /functions/admin-options.php there is a shorthand tag <? instead of the full open tag <?php . All you need to do is add the "php" and it should work!

I've also fixed this in the code going forward so if anyone has short_open_tag set to Off, then this problem won't arise.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Fatastic, thanks for tracking down the issue! I thought it might have been something like that, but didn't know exactly where to start looking for any shorthand tag.

And glad you've fixed it in your release, as I'm always loath to change too much locally that might not always be present on whatever host I'm using for various clients, as some can have different settings from others unfortunately.

Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information