Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal and Draft status problem

Thanks

Re: Paypal and Draft status problem

Sorry, that was me started the thread and I haven't been in the forum for a while. I have the latest version too.
    I tried all sorts of combinations to get round this and gave up as there was no reply with a solution. So I thought I shall just have to live with it and perhaps wait for the new version to come out.

Thanks

I'm just purchased Classipress last Friday and I'm having the same issue. I bought the theme mainly for the option to charge for featured ads, but activating PayPal makes ALL ads go to draft status. With hundreds of free ads posted per day, it's not time efficient for me to manually approve each one.

Pepsi obviously this is a problem as people besides myself have been asking about this in this thread. What solution have you or the team at ClassiPress come up with so far? When is 3.0 coming out?

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

i hope you will give us a solution !
    everyone is having same problem/bug/issue , however you want to call it.

we paid for a theme that is not 100% working.
    so you should give us the solution to the problem as soon as possible.

in the advertisement of the version 2.9.3 it says that this subject was working, so ....

Thanks

Hi guys, I'm very sorry about the delayed response. As I mentioned, this is a problem that only seems to have popped up with the release of version 2.9.3 and David is now aware of it, so it will be resolved in 3.0 which is currently in beta testing stage. I can't give an exact date, but the original plan was for 3.0 to be tested for a couple of weeks before it is released (and this was hopefully by the end of this month). So it's very close.

He had already been busy working on 3.0 long before we became aware of this issue, and it's only now that more new customers are using 2.9.3 that this bug has become apparent.

Just a piece of information for the new customers that you may not be aware of, and that is, ClassiPress is a one-man company (David) with a small team of volunteer mods helping in the forums. Again, sorry that it isn't working correctly at present, and that resolution hasn't been more timely, but please rest assured he is working on it.

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

so i hope you will give us for free to the ones who bought the 2.9.3 .
    I remind you that before buy it , the customer could know that we could use paypal for featured ads and earn cash,.
    WELL ITS NOT TRUE ! so that was a way to lie to the people.
    because was your fault and thats total unfair and no clean you should give us the upgrade for free because some of us we already paid for a template that is not working properly.

so we already paid .

i hope you understand me , my english is not the best.,

I JUST bOUGHT THIS TEMPLATE for this reason, to can sell featured ads, and is not working,
    so how you are going to make me happy ?

Thanks

The only "possible" bug that has recently been brought to our attention is that the status of paypal ads is defaulting to draft. This doesn't actually prevent you making money off ads, but understandibly it is an inconvenience to manually approve each ad. It wasn't something we were aware of until this thread started to receive more comments from people with the issue, so I can assure you that no lying has been involved.

Since the release of ClassiPress 3.0 is due out in a matter of weeks (or less), this is the best and fastest way to resolve the issue rather than asking David to create another 2.9.x fix release because 3.0 is already created and being tested as we speak.

If you have already purchased a CP licence and are an existing customer, then rest assured, you will receive the upgrade to 3.0 for free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information