Thread: Issues/bugs in brand new install of Freelancerr

Thanks

Issues/bugs in brand new install of Freelancerr

Hi again,

I installed a brand new installation of wordpress on a subdomain of my site: www.inglista.com/app

There you will find a fresh install of Freelancerr child theme (and Hirebee), with absolutely no modifications or setting changes.

A few issues:

1) There is no top navigation/menu bar, as shows on the Freelancerr demo above the splash area. Is this a bug or do I need to change a setting for it to appear?
    This is the demo:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.13.50 PM.jpg
    And this is my home page:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.14.03 PM.jpg

2) Look at the footer on the Find Freelancer page (http://inglista.com/app/freelancers/). The titles of each section of the footer are missing. This must be a bug.
    Here is a screen shot of the issue:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.10.55 PM.jpg

And a couple of questions:

3) Is there a setting to get rid of the shadow effect right underneath the header? It looks ok on the homepage if you are using the Revolution Slider. However, it appears on every page and looks quite strange to me.
    Screenshot of the shadow effect I am referring to:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.11.43 PM.jpg

4) According to the description of the child theme it says: "Unlimited colors: You can change colors and styles, and customize your Web site to the last corner." However, this does not seem to be true. In the Freelancerr settings it only allows me to change a few colors: the header, footer, and some font colors. There are many different colors used throughout the site that no matter what, you end up with a rainbow design. I want a simple design with few colors. Instead I have pink, blue, green, orange and purple.
    See this example:
    Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.09.00 PM.jpg
    Is there any way to change all those different header and button colors?

Thank you for clarifying these issues.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

katjaaclass (March 3rd, 2015)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spartac For This Useful Post:

katjaaclass (March 3rd, 2015)

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information