Thread: Request...

Thanks

Request...

Loving the plugin.

I have a request if possible.

I had an influx of signups within the first week of going live with my website, it's a month old now and I have 500 sign ups, with over 10,000 visits.

However the signups have slowed right down. I have the settings on so that you have to be registered to see the ad. It directs them to the homepage when they click on the ad link.

Is there any chance you can have a notice appear to tell people they need to sign up to view actual listings?. I know to you and I the fact it directs you to the register page means you should sign up but some people need telling. I have had many PM's and messages in the facebook posts saying "I can't view the postings, it keeps taking me to the sign up page". I have now told loads they need to sign up to view, both by posting in the facebook groups and via PM. Some seem intent on arguing just saying I don't want to sign up etc I just want the details. So I am thinking if some kind of pop up appears telling them or maybe an option to sign up within the pop up over riding the actual page.

Thread Information