Thread: first impressions

Thanks

first impressions

Nice job by the way, at least now you wont have to listen to the moaning about the timescale!!!

Love the forms, so simple to post an ad, most people are used to going through that kind of process online.
    and the categories layout is surely a winner as well as the blog feature and ad packages.

A few "first impressions" hiccups and critiques tho -
    Access Denied. You are not allowed to access this part of the site. - I got this message a few times, till I did a fresh install of WP
    PERMALINKS
    am having difficulty with setting permalinks, I set them and wordpress tells me the settings are changed, but get the error from CP (You need to set your permalink custom structure to /%postname%/ before ClassiPress will work properly.)
    FEATURED LISTING
    Is there any way we can make the "featured" slider show BIGGER images??? I think that they look quite pathetic and should be as big as the listing thumbnails, it hardly seems featured otherwise, and that space is prime real estate on any-ones site.
    Full-width page template would be useful as well.
    Did Stevie wonder choose the colourschemes??? sorry........ I know that you wont be able to please all the people,
    but I am going to have to get stuck into CSS this time.

Thanks David

Thanks

Re: first impressions

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information