Thread: Header Color Code

Thanks

Header Color Code

Hi, I'm trying to get some help setting up Classipress. I have a couple of questions I haven't been able to find answers to when searching the boards.

1. I am trying to adjust our logo to look better on the header. At the moment, I have Classipress set to Blue with Black header style. I've looked in the stylesheet and everywhere else I thought it might be, but I can't find the color code for the black used. Can you advise me the color code and also explain where it would be in case we change the color again so I can find it and match our logo background in photoshop before uploading the logo? I will be doing this for Vantage, Clipper and JobRoller also so if there is a standard place to look, I would appreciate if you can let me know.

2. When I went through the setup, I can't figure out how to set up and enable coupons. I would like to be able to offer a coupon code during the initial launch that allows free listings for the first xx days, or for the x number of initial listings. But when I try to access the documentation from the support area, its not there. I did see COUPON listed in one of the support screens in the tutorials, but I don't have it listed in my version. I just purchased this version recently so I'm sure its just that I don't know how to activate it or find it. Can you help?

3. I am very happy so far with the ease of setting up and using your themes. I have another theme I am installing for Real Estate from another company and its not going so well. Do you have any plans to release a Real Estate listing portal type of theme anytime soon?

Thank You,
    Barry

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information