Thread: Not Satisfied

Thanks

Not Satisfied

I am really not satisfied with the apptheme neither am I satisfied with this forum! Honestly speaking the apptheme made me feel as if I was scammed and this forum even made it worse since posting in this forum is so complicated. In addition, everytime I am sending a new post I have to constantly go back in my email for the link as the post button is not here if I should login and enter from here. I am having too many problems with the apptheme. The scariest problem I am having is that when my users login into their account and tries to comment on an ad after pressing the send button it directs them to a screen that says: "you lose! Good day sir!". Honestly that was not comforting to see. The other problem is my posters is unable to uplaod pics. Finally, the featured ad listings is too scanty, three ads per screen only makes the quality of the screen looks poor.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thanks

Thread Information