Thread: Tutorials not updated with the app, several problems after install form layout

Thanks

Tutorials not updated with the app, several problems after install form layout

I have followed the tutorial videos step by step, and get stuck on the second one. This is the one where you add an item in Custom Fields, and then go to set up a form layout. However in the form layout I get the following message in Available Categories:

All your Categories are currently being used. You must remove at least one category from another form layout before you can continue!

I have not used any so far, also I would like to know where I can go to edit all the categories and sub categories.
    I did go to the place in Wordpess, where you can add categories, but the only one showing there was uncategorized - I added a couple here, but nothing changed.

Please advice. Also during the installation I did not get the message about Permalinks, should that be adjusted ? I did change this as shown in the video.

I have just followed the video tutorial/start up - I have no ads on my site, please check, maybe somebody can advice http://watchfinderuk.com/wordpress/

I just checked, also there, I do not have any categories setup, is this the reason, that I must setup all the categories? Furthemore where and how do I do that?

Thanks

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information