Thread: Cannot get Clipper theme installed properly

Thanks

Cannot get Clipper theme installed properly

I have followed the Install directions and when I click to activate the Clipper theme, my screen goes white and this address in the title bar appears after my domain name and the wp-admin: https://www.localmealsdeals.com/wp-a...&firstrun%20=1. I am able to get back in to the admin panel by going to my live web page and going to the dashboard through my saved login information. But then I do 1-2 clicks in my dashboard and the screen goes white again and same https://www.localmealsdeals.com/wp-a...&firstrun%20=1 occurs. I have tried uninstalling wordpress and reinstalling wordpress and the plugin/theme several times....cleared my cache and browser history, just in case that was causing this and it still happened. I really need help getting this fixed asap....I'm on a deadline to get this website up and running. Why does this keep happening? I see the Clipper theme active in my live website, but it keeps taking down my wp-admin area and turning screen white with that particular address that pops up suddenly. Now it is even showing a 404 error.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update...just tried logging in and looks like it is working now. Weird...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information