Thread: Get Coupon by Email Widget Set Up

Thanks

Question Get Coupon by Email Widget Set Up

I'm try to set up the Get Coupon by Email Widget, but I can't figure out what to put in the 'Form Post Action' field. Below the field it says 'Enter the url where the email subscribe form should post to.'

I have set up an account with MailChimp and have created a subscriber list and form. The embed code for the form is:

<!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form -->
    <link href="http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/slim-081711.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <style type="text/css">
    #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; }
    /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
    We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
    </style>
    <div id="mc_embed_signup">
    <form action="http://voucher-scout.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=82c4a2b47671e19998615f323&amp;id=fb55b237fc " method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank">
    <label for="mce-EMAIL">Subscribe to our mailing list</label>
    <input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="email address" required>
    <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button"></div>
    </form>
    </div>

<!--End mc_embed_signup-->

I have tried to insert this into the 'Form Action Post' field: http://voucher-scout.us4.list-manage...;id=fb55b237fc from the form action tab in the embed code. But if I do this and submit the form from my website, it redirects to the MailChimp hosted form at a different url?

PLEASE HELP, what am I doing wrong??

All the best,

NB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information