Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jomarkosabel

Thread: wp-admin blank page

Thanks

wp-admin blank page

Hi,

I've been using Clipper for 2 years and suddenly my wp-admin page became blank.

After trying every single suggestion about that particular problem, I contacted my host company and this is their answer:

"It seems that there are several outdated functions within your site causing this problem. Take this first example, it says "This function has ceased to do anything since WordPress 2.5." You can read the full process output here: /home4/ebuddha/public_html/strace-1433368366.out

This is something that you or your developer will need to address as we will be unable to resolve the matter directly. I was able to get http://vales-de-desconto.pt//wp-login.php to load after changing the theme, but wp-admin does not load, and the front end does not resolve correctly.

125 16:52:46 read(4, "<?php\n/**\n * Object Cache API\n *\n * @link http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_...nce/WP_Cache\n *\n * 125 @package WordPress\n * @subpackage Cache\n */\n\n/**\n * Adds data to the cache, if the cache key doesn't already exist.\n *\ 125 n * @since 2.0.0\n * @uses $wp_object_cache Object Cache Class\n * @see WP_Object_Cache::add()\n *\n * @param int|string $key 125 The cache key to use for retrieval later\n * @param mixed $data The data to add to the cache store\n * @param string $group Th 125 e group to add the cache to\n * @param int $expire When the cache data should be expired\n * @return bool False if cache key a 125 nd group already exist, true on success\n */\nfunction wp_cache_add( $key, $data, $group = '', $expire = 0 ) {\n\tglobal $wp_o 125 bject_cache;\n\n\treturn $wp_object_cache->add( $key, $data, $group, (int) $expire );\n}\n\n/**\n * Closes the cache.\n *\n * 125 This function has ceased to do anything since WordPress 2.5. The\n * functionality was removed along with the rest of the pers 125 istent cache. This\n * does not mean that plugins can't implement this"..., 4096) = 4096

8569 16:45:11 read(4, "<?php\n/**\n * Deprecated admin functions from past WordPress versions. You shouldn't use these\n * function 8569 s and look for the alternatives instead. The functions will be removed\n * in a later version.\n *\n * @package WordPress\n * 8569 @subpackage Deprecated\n */\n\n/*\n * Deprecated functions come here to die.\n */\n\n/**\n * @since 2.1.0\n * @deprecated 2.1. 8569 0\n * @deprecated Use wp_editor().\n * @see wp_editor()\n */\nfunction tinymce_include() {\n\t_deprecated_function( __FUNCTION 8569 __, '2.1', 'wp_editor()' );\n\n\twp_tiny_mce();\n}\n\n/**\n * Unused Admin function.\n *\n * @since 2.0.0\n * @deprecated 2.5. 8569 0\n *\n */\nfunction documentation_link() {\n\t_deprecated_function( __FUNCTION__, '2.5' );\n\treturn;\n}\n\n/**\n * Calculate 8569 s the new dimensions for a downsampled image.\n *\n * @since 2.0.0\n * @deprecated 3.0.0\n * @deprecated Use wp_constrain_dime 8569 nsions()\n * @see wp_constrain_dimensions()\n *\n * @param int $width Current width of the image\n * @param int $height Curren 8569 t height of the image\n * @param int $wmax Maximum wanted width\n * @param int $hmax Ma"..., 4096) = 4096"

My website is vales-de-desconto.pt, I have the latest version of wordpress and clipper, can someone please help me access my admin page?
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    ebuddha likes this.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information