Thread: Delayed Adaptive Payment doesn't work

Thanks

Delayed Adaptive Payment doesn't work

Hi,

I tested the live Adaptive payment API and it doesn't split the money between the primary and sencondary. The primary receiver gets all the money.

I sought help from Paypal and they told me that the API call from Hirebee is not right. See below for that they say:

================================================== =================================
    Sorry but I got your screen shot after my initial response and I need to clarify a little bit my first reply.
    You are using Wordpress and Escrow as third-party to process the transactions on your behalf.
    Basically, the Wordpress plug-in you are currently using is submitting "PAY_PRIMARY" as value of the variable "actionType". This variable is for Chained Payments only and, as per our documentation, it delays the payments to the secondary receivers. Only the payment to the primary receiver will be processed:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/cl...rk=PAY_PRIMARY

Just to clarify, if you use "PAY_PRIMARY" you have to execute the payment at a later date by using the command "ExecutePayment".
    The right value for your needs is "PAY". Just to summarize, your API call must use "PAY" as value of the variable "actionType" in order to finish the entire flow immediately.

This variable is submitted by the Wordpress plug-in you are currently using. I would suggest to contact the Wordpress technical support or the plug-in's developer in order to understand how to configure your Wordpress instance properly in order to process the payment to the secondary receiver immediately.

================================================== =================================

The screenshot below is how my site is configured:

http://imgur.com/a/aVIgK

http://imgur.com/a/R5u1O

Here is how my PayPal app looks like:

Thanks.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information