Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mstrong

Thread: My Esteemed Colleagues: I am redoing my JobRoller Sites. May I view yours for help?

Thanks

My Esteemed Colleagues: I am redoing my JobRoller Sites. May I view yours for help?

Hi Friends, I have been busy with other needs and now am going to be upgrading and implementing solutions across my many job related URLs. Please, if you have a site(s) that is working well and especially (I will make sure you are well thanked) if you can provide me with screen shot(s) of how you configured the job packages and the other things that via trial and error you found works best (your hard work - no argument at all - as I have been through it) I can offer you back-links to some of my "quality sites" - potentially software - maybe even domain(s) as I am a bit of a hoarder - but absolutely a huge thanks and someone to deliver what ever I can to return the favor.

My current sites SEO well - and I can look at and maybe help you with that? My sites are all "job / location" (mostly) related and now that JR is nicely responsive with mobile, I can turn my attention back to making them contenders.

I have never set up "prices / job packs - free leading to paid - configurations and as well if you have any advice / shots of what you have provided per widgets - as I know some are "not so great" - as I long for super clean - super easy - and doe not need continuous updates as I am mostly "just me". My space is primarily tech roles but I span across where ever I think a hole exists and my URL's will deliver me a white hat advantage in SEO results.

Would love links you your baby(s) and what you thought you have done as well as you have with the tools and design available. An example of a site I am redoing is CanadaGameJobs.ca - a site I have not modified in years and is the older version - whereas the new development ist at dev.canadagamejobs.ca (do not know if you can see that or need a login. To view another solution I have been using - check out VancouverGameJobs.com Both SEO on top of first page.

What I have requested could be seen as a lot of work but truly - URL's etc are absolutely more than I can ask and will be thankful. What have you done that turned out to be "a winner" - i.e. plugin or design?

My stuff is almost all "local" thus In shall not be competing with you!

Admins like Jomark et al - your advice is supremely relished as you know the success' that really stand out. Your input would be invaluable - and from past history - you will note that I do my very best to give back to the community as much as able.

Cheers and thank you,

Mark
    jomarkosabel likes this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Site Examples Desired / SEO

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information