Thread: Having several issues with set up of Child Theme setup for JobRoller

Thanks

Having several issues with set up of Child Theme setup for JobRoller

!. When someone tries to put in the recaptcha, it does not accept it (one lady tried for 13 times she said). I know I had to try over an over again (and was sure I had the right captcha) - Is there a way to put a different captcha in other than the google one?

2. On the Paypal acct, I did everything at Paypal - but didn't ever see where I put the code in on the website.

3. I guess I am a bit confused on the 2nd menu. The submit page is for both the job seeker and the resume poster? Could you please show me an example of how best to set up the menus? I want individuals to be able to post their resume whether they are applying for a specific job or not.

4. Will the Job Packs only show 3 job packs available?

5. I am finding it a bit confusing because the training seems to be scattered in different places around the site.

6. I tried putting in a sample resume and I really didn't see where I could just attach the resume and cover letter instead of typing it in? Is that how it is?

7. On the Simply Hired Plugin - I never saw it in the WP plugin section. Is that not working?

8. Right now - I am using Zip Recruiter to post jobs out to networks - they post to 25-30 job boards. Do I do that through LinksAlpha - I am a bit confused about how I get it to all the job board aggregators that Zip and the other boards are using.

One last poing of confusion for me is where do I find the XML post from remote box to check - I thought it was in General Settings but did not see it there. I don't seem to have that checked at this time - according to Linksalpha. That seems to be key to getting post out.

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thanks

Thread Information