Thread: Make resume subscriptions noticeable

Thanks

Make resume subscriptions noticeable

I have a bit of a lengthy question, but I would like to make Resume Subscriptions just as visible as job packs. For example, if I were to click on the Employer button to create an account, after filling out username and password, I am immediately taken to the submit a job page. It it not until after this is completed and I can see my dashboard in which I see browse resumes and can buy a subscription. (I know after filling out a username and password, that they can click on the dashboard link, but I feel this makes it more confusing). I feel this is a problem when say an employer wants to just buy a resume subscription now and maybe later on buy a job pack. I am just looking out for those that want to sign up and look through resumes. So I have 2 questions regarding this.

1. Is there any way to add the resume subscription options to the "select a plan" option like I have circled red in the picture? I guess what I would rather have is a page in which they select their plan, whether it be resume only, job pack only, or both. Then by what they select, they are taken to the appropriate next page. For example if they select resume subscription only, then they are taken to payment options next, if they select job pack only then they are taken to submit a job, etc.

2. On the top of the right side bar is a nice big button with "Submit a Job". And in the picture in yellow, it as an example price $9 for 10 days right under the button. How can I add a "Browse Resume" button right underneath it that looks the same and could include our price as well such as "30 day resume search for $45.00". Again I am trying to make resume subscriptions more noticeable then just on the dashboard and make it easier for employers to just purchase resume subscriptions without having to purchase a job pack before hand.

Attachment 9875

I know these may be difficult to implement quickly, but I was curious if one or the other could be easy enough to add. If not, I am open for ideas on how to more easily accomplish my goals by different methods.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information