Listings No Accessible (visible) After Importing
I had 314 records imported and all was looking good.
I then went to import another 554 records and something happened. The import went ok and verified the 554 records. I then went to the listings page and they appear in the "All" option but do not appear.
See the screencast here http://screencast.com/t/gVjYV4YM
It's like they are there but I can't find them.
On the first import I imported everything as a draft and then manually approved them. On the second import (problem import) I updated the status to "published."
I noticed this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/report-v...porting-37143/
However it doesn't mention how to change the status or delete them for another import since I believe the issue is that I imported them as "published" and not "publish"