Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carpediemtim

Thread: "The page or listing you are trying to reach no longer exists or has expired"

Thanks

"The page or listing you are trying to reach no longer exists or has expired"

I'm a bit confused by a few things happening on my new installation of Vantage.

I should first explain though that I imported a lot of listings and then had to import a lot of reviews and ratings 'manually' using phpMyAdmin since there doesn't seem to be a comment import tool. Not sure if this is related, but it's worth mentioning.

So everything seemed to be working great except when I tried making my first payment plan and testing it by placing an order.

1) I'm not being prompted for any payment even though the only two existing plans require payment
    a. PayPal is enabled as a payment gateway and seems to be properly configured
    b. Bank Transfer wasn't enabled (I enabled it just for kicks later, and it made no difference)

2) Any time I try to check the 'Allow users view their orders list' checkbox and hit Save, it says that the setting was saved but the checkbox reverts back to being unchecked

3) When creating a new listing, I enter the info for the listing, and after I press 'Next step', I'm taken to domain.com/order/280/, for example, which shows the error message in the subject of this post.

It's also worth noting that I've disabled all plugins and re-installed the theme (which reverted a few superficial mods that I made to alter the appearance), and still no luck. Oh, and I've also checked to ensure that Permalinks are set to /%postname%/ At least, whenever I select 'Custom Structure', put in that value, and press Save, it reverts the selection from 'Custom Structure' to 'Post Name', which I assume is normal behavior.

Oh yeah, and in the 'Orders' section, the payment is showing as 'Undecided / Completed'.

Any advice? It seems a fair amount of people have run into this error message, but any post I found related to this, it seemed like there was no definitive answer, usually because the OP just disappeared.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    dimitris likes this.

Thread Information