Thread: Problem with listing claimable and transfer payment

Thanks

Problem with listing claimable and transfer payment

Hello, I've been reviewing the help and forum threads but have not found anything qye can help me, so I open a new thread.

In my web (right now is in local development) I have two payment options Paypal and transfer. Companies are claimable by the owners. In the case of an owner claim your company and pick a payment option and this it does by Paypal there is no problem, I get the order and the company is put under review as claimed.

The problem is when in the form of transfer payment is chosen, the choice comes at the end, gives the information that I have set for transfer payment, but the company appears as claimed me (so not the company is being claimed)

Has anyone had the same problem how have you solved it?

I've been looking to put some text widgets on the part of / create-listing / information to help the user a little while creating your business, but you can not. This would have to touch the code of the theme and really do not want to have to do. (not sure if there is any easier option)

And finally, the issue of VAT is that now you can define a VAT rate leads to Paypal but when this does not apply, it is a thing that is pending for a future update Does anyone know for when it can be this? is something that I very much need.

Thank you.

Manuel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information