Thread: There should be some help for this.....

Thanks

There should be some help for this.....

I am extremely annoyed to find i can't use a standard feature that is now on Vantage because Appthemes did not have the obvious foresight to include this at the beginning of there development of this theme.

It may just be me but I am sure it isn't.

How many of you have created a custom form for your Vantage site?. I did as one field that i knew would be needed wasn't included. That field is an e-mail field.

So with the option of creating a custom form I was able to include it.

Now with Appthemes three years or so down the road from first release they finally get round to putting in an e-mail field as a standard part of the form..LMAO.

However this as per usual should have been done ages ago. I canno't take advantage of this and never will be able to unless I fancy gathering over 700 e-mails and re entering them one by one into the correct ad.

Why is this..? This is because the current e-mail field, if deleted from the custom form to make way for the field now included will delete all 700 e-mail address from the ads..!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?.

So rather then having a half decent e-mail field where users can enter their mail, which will then launch the customers default mail when they click on it. I am now left with just the custom form one where they either have to manually copy it to their e-mail or physically copy it to their default mail.

Grrrrrrrrr. Why don't you guys think things through.?.

If any of you guys out there know a way I might be able to export the mails and add them to the new field for the correct ad that they belong to please help. It would be greatly appreciated....

Mark.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information