Thread: Is it possible to create event listings? A plug-in solution?

Thanks

Is it possible to create event listings? A plug-in solution?

I made the unfortunate choice of purchasing GeoPlaces v4 from templatic. It was a nightmare to use so I did loads of research this time and decided Vantage would be the best choice because a very detailed review on athemes.com of 35 directory themes said Vantage offers both business listings and event listings.

I’m really disappointed to discover that this feature is no longer available from Vantage. I’ve just spent two days re-learning this theme, recovering from templatic’s geoplaces and still learning my way around WordPress.org having come from Squarespace

Someone PLEASE tell me there is a work-around like a plug-in? Or am I going to have to request a refund and look for another WordPress theme?

Please note I’m not very tech savvy nor very familiar with WordPress.org so don’t ask hard questions or offer complex solutions. but I’m smart and patient so I tend to work things out eventually.... the problem is, I’m fast running out of time. My new directory business wants to go live in just a few weeks! I’m stressing out!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information