Thread: Vantage Alerts causes critical error

Thanks

Vantage Alerts causes critical error

On a fresh WordPress install, new Vantage install, when installing the Vantage Alerts plugin, I get the following:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function va_events_enabled() in /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-content/plugins/vantage-alerts/vantage-alerts.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): val_init('') #1 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-settings.php(523): do_action('init') #4 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #5 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #6 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #7 /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #8 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/nktdirectory/wp-content/plugins/vantage-alerts/vantage-alerts.php on line 41

I have to manually remove the plugin for the site to be operational again.

Any ideas what the problem is? There is an undefined function, where should it be?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information