Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where is flexible pricing plans in Vantage 4x?

Thanks

Where is flexible pricing plans in Vantage 4x?

I've seen and responded to a discussion about this in legacy forum not realizing I was in legacy forum so I post version of it here as well. I have to say I am extremely disappointed in the "flexible pricing plans" promised on the sales page for vantage which was one of the reasons I was encouraged to purchase it. Now I am so deeply invested in getting my clients directory up and running and finding out this is pretty much not true to the point of true dismay and feeling very mislead. On the website it says "Vantage pricing plans give you plenty of ways to generate income. Create multiple pricing plans. Assign plans to categories. Offer featured listings on home page and category pages. Your imagination will be the only limit to the kinds of plans you create." Key here is the imagination will be the only limit. This is so far from the truth. Is there ANY plan to enhance the "flexible pricing plans" to actually represent something more credible here?

Specifically, the plans only give you the option of assigning plans to categories and whether it is featured listing on home or category page. That leaves very little to the imagination. A directory iwth truly flexible pricing plan where your imagination is the only limit would let you tick off the individual listing field features as available or not available on a plan. Especially if they can have an image or multiple images, a url or not, upload a video, etc.

C'mon really? How are we supposed to monetize this? In so many ways I find vantage so much better than other directories we tried before settling on Vantage but without this feature being properly addressed it becomes almost useless to truly monetize whereas I think if it was corrected then vantage would be up to par to any directory out there. (At least so far in my opinion as we have not found any bugs yet that we've seen expressed elsewhere on the forum days past). There's really a lot of great features I like about Vantage compared to other directories and we tested a lot before deciding on vantage but "Your imagination will be the only limit to the kinds of plans you create." is just I am sorry to say, untrue.

So I ask, when is this going to be addressed and made good? If not maybe an opportunity for someone to develop a plugin and make money of it I'd buy it.
    cometa likes this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; October 11th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

jlthomas1013 (November 28th, 2017)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    jomarkosabel, cometa and onelove like this.
    https://www.adtastic.com ("tastic - forming adjectives denoting someone or something regarded as an extremely good example of their particular type.")

Thanks

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information