Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: location-radius not show, and responsive prob when use footer

Thanks

location-radius not show, and responsive prob when use footer

Hello sorry for asking again.
    1. I have some problem with mobile ver search form. I tried this on live demo and the same problem occured. When I put for example united states in the location then hit search, after the result show up then if I try to change radius the option bar wont show up and stuck in the header. This problem only occured when view on mobile.

2. Another problem when view through mobile if I use footer, I can zoom in or zoom out homepage and job page to dekstop size full width making the content all on the left and blank space on the middle to the right. I want to know is this normal for jobright or not and can we fix this?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information