Thread: Accepting XML Feeds for USA Jobs

Thanks

Accepting XML Feeds for USA Jobs

Hello my name is Carlos and i am now Accepting XML Feeds for USA jobs only... If your job board is based in the U.S.A i will post your jobs in my job site for Free.. I have a lot of people viewing my site and you can get your Job Board noticed better. By submitting an XML feed to our site your Job Board will get more views and will become more popular.

For those of you that don't know about XML Feeds this is how it will work..

Your customers add jobs to your site and now those jobs can be viewed by more people than ever.
    by giving me an XML Feed..(a feed from your jobs) i will also post them to my site for free no charge to you..
    Also in return when my viewers look at your jobs in my site and click on them. They will be redirected back to your site and then they can view more jobs on your site.

So you will get more Views on your site and more people applying for jobs on your site as well. This mean your customers the "employers" will get more applications and will come back for more.

Also i am willing to advertise your site on my page with a link and everything...

All this for free... its hard to get free advertisement!

Also since your jobs will be on my site i send my jobs via XML Feed to major job search engines like Indeed.com and Simplyhired.com and more

This means your job will be seen more..

For all of you that already send your jobs to Indeed.com or Simplyhired.com you can now feel free to send your XML feed to me so your jobs are viewed in more places..

Anyone with questions or would like to submit your XML Feed and get started please contact me by PM or send all questions to my personal email at inlovewithilse@gmail.com or my sites email info@employmentpursuer.com

feel free to contact me i will respond as soon as possible.

my site www.employmentpursuer.com

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information