Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stevenr999

Thread: Bored of Jobroller

Thanks

Bored of Jobroller

Hi, I have stuck with jobroller for a few years now and I am disappointed that you take so long to bring out new updates, also with the updates you don't really create any new features, it seems like even you guys are bored of it.

Jobroller is in desperate need of a facelift, it needs new design features so we can make OUR job boards look the way we want them to look with ease (adding new features to the header like a slideshow or video is a start), we need new features to help us compete with the likes of indeed (ie cpc and for candidates to upload more than 1 cv, also making their profiles look a lot nicer. Companies should have nicer pages that represent them on our job boards too. Everything about jobrioller and the child themes are dated and look basic in comparison to new themes coming out.

Creating new pages on jobroller is rubbish, not enough templates that work with the website, also nothing to help us create landing pages or sales pages unless we use plugins which cost more money yet most are not suitable to work with the jobroller platform, I have wasted money trying this.

I could rattle off many more problems with the theme but I will hold back for now in hope that you actually fix these issues for the next update which we hope to get in the next 10 years if we are lucky.

Come on guys, put some passion in to the theme and make it much much better PLEASE.
    wischi likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stevenr999 For This Useful Post:

wischi (May 28th, 2018)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benloo88 For This Useful Post:

wischi (May 28th, 2018)

Thread Information