Thread: Contractor needed

Thanks

Contractor needed

I need a job board, thought I would be able to use Jobroller and make minor modifications myself. Bought the package and found that: 1) It's a great package, but there are some key features not included that I need and 2) WAY outside of my skillset to do the modifications. Love the program, but am not even close in being able to use it. I found this page: http://www.appthemes.com/partners/, but NONE of the listed contractors are available for even a bid until 4-6 weeks from now. And that's just for a bid. I can go find somebody on Guru.com or something and have them learn Jobroller, and then pay them for the work I need. But I'd rather work with someone who is familiar already with Wordpress and Jobroller. If that's you or you know someone or you know where I can find contractors who use Jobroller, please send them my way. Thanks very much! Alice alice@sunflowerbc.com

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Marketplace Seller mohsinoffline's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need content that helps to rank your website better on Google? Check out https://aicontently.com

Create a website like Retailmenot with FlatterPro Theme , Check out the demo here Retailmenot

Thread Information