Thread: Set up JobPacks, now create option has disappeared from Admin page

Thanks

Set up JobPacks, now create option has disappeared from Admin page

I have recently installed several test versions of JobRoller for staging a new job board. I've encountered a problem I cannot isolate and resolve. This is my system set up:
    JobRoller Version 1.6.4
    WordPress Version WP 3.4.2
    PHP Version 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.4
    Server Software nginx/1.1.19

The problem is that my in my JobRoller >> Job Packs submenu, which initially worked properly to set up my job packs, now shows a blank page. I have not added any plugins, and I am at a loss as to what has happened to the contents of the page. As I said, I was able to "create" several Job Packs initially. And, I can assign those previously created job packs to users through the User's Profile page (when logged in as Administrator.) But I can no longer create any new Job Packs at wp-admin/admin.php?page=jobpacks, it just shows a blank page. I turned off all plugins, and reconfigured the JobRoller settings, but nothing brought that function back.

Am I missing something simple? I don't see any other posts regarding this issue, but I hope someone can suggest a possible solution.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer!

Tony

P.S. I have tried updating the JobRoller theme, turning off all plugins, resetting the configuration of JobRoller in the "uninstall" options tab, and none of those options gave me back the ability to create job packs. I also have double-checked that I am logged in as administrator to test.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information