Thread: Jobapp Start Up Activity Guide for Newbies

Thanks

Jobapp Start Up Activity Guide for Newbies

Hi!

I just bought Jobapp and jobroller themes last week. However, I would like to ask help on the following items:

1. How can I save the current theme and edit it later for changes. I'm re-installing the wp and doing things from the start. Hope you can help me to provide a step by step instruction. I'm not really a techie about this wp or a not even a programmer but i find it so fun to learn how things are being done and discovering that I can do it is more fun. I just need basic guide to do things right and save time. hope you can help me.

2. Revolution slider - I must admit. I'm having hard time to do it. Hope you can help to make it easier to do it.

3. How can I have two side bars - left for log-in widget of Job Seeker while the right one is for Employer log-in widget.

Thank you.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information