Thread: RSS issue

Thanks

RSS issue

I just purchased the Jobsapp child theme and I'm in the process of setting it up. Absolutely love this theme! I am having one issue I'm hoping someone can help me resolve easily. The RSS for the site is using the default based on the blog settings. The site I am using Jobapps on is set up as an independent WP install as a directory, so its installed on mysite.com/directory. The problem is that its setting up the RSS to be mysite.com/directory/feed/ - this makes sense in most cases, but won't work for me. I have lots of directories for the main site mysite.com, but I'm only using one main actual feed from the main site for all of them. So I need to set the RSS to be mysite.com/feed/ for this one also. I have been able to adjust this easily in other themes but can't figure out how to do it here. The RSS I am referring to is the default icon in the lower left corner just above the footer. If this can't easily be changed, can it be turned off? I have a plugin for social media that allows me to add RSS as well, so this is a simple option to use instead. I'm not sure if this is a child theme issue or a JobRoller issue, but I thought I'd try here first to see. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
    Barry

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information