Thread: Cannot access empty property

Thanks

Cannot access empty property

I've tried reading some of the other threads but couldn't find an answer. My website is displaying the following error message in the footer:

New Coupons
    Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ai/rp/or/airportparkingvouchercode.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/clipper/includes/theme-functions.php on line 387

URL is:
    http://www.airportparkingvouchercode.com/

I also have other errors on my store specific pages in which every time I add a new coupone I get:
    Missing argument 2 for clpr_vote_box_badge(), called in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ai/rp/or/airportparkingvouchercode.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/koupon/loop-coupon.php on line 52 and defined in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ai/rp/or/airportparkingvouchercode.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/clipper/includes/theme-voting.php on line 323

URL is:
    http://www.airportparkingvouchercode...rport-parking/

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thread Information