Thread: How/where can I add a jQuery stuff into Koupon?

Thanks

How/where can I add a jQuery stuff into Koupon?

I'm trying to add some jQuery stuff to the koupon child theme but i'm not sure where to insert the relevant tags:

For example where do i insert the reference to the include libraries, such as:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

It's suppose to go between <head> and </head> tags, i've looked at header.php file and some of the other headerxxx files but cannot see these tags...

Typically, after you have added references to the libraries, you will also need to have a few lines of JS code do do your stuff/calculations/whatever (not the output), do these code lines also go in between the <head> tags or do they go in some other?

Basically, I'm trying to output some extra stuff below the actual coupon description, where can this output be done?
    And finally, I was thinking about also adding the same kind of data as just described, but smaller size into each of the coupon listings, for example next to the Click To Redeem button... where could this data be added?

Don't worry about the CSS bits I can work those out myself.

This video shows how this can be done with generic themes but not Koupon child theme:
    JQuery into Wordpress - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YroKOqiAnM
    Basically I want to embed what I would like to do, into every coupon post and not having to add 1 by 1!

Thanks

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.
    Before you send any PM , Please read These rules .

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Do you need high-quality content for your Website? For a significantly reduced price? Try aicontently.com

We answer the questions in threads as fast as the private messages, So do not send support questions via private message. Use the forum instead and open a new thread for every issue.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information