Thread: Undefined Index

Thanks

Undefined Index

Hello,

Good day,
    I have recently become unable to use this plugin in my site. A couple of weeks ago everything was working fine but a few days ago it seems to have stopped working.
    I am calling the map by using the following code :

PHP Code:
     <?php echo do_shortcode("[jobroller_gmap w=984px h=400px clat=48.69096 clng=-39.580082 zoom=12]"); ?>
    But i am now getting several errors that compromise not only the plugin but also the rest of the site.
    PHP Code:
    NoticeUndefined indexsearch_map in  ******/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 618
    Notice
    Undefined indexiscat in  ******/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 623
    Notice
    Undefined indexlisttype in  ******/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 588 
    Notice
    Undefined indexsearch_map in  ******/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 618 
    Notice
    Undefined indexiscat in ******/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 623
    Notice
    Undefined indexcat in ******/wp-content/plugins/mapsupreme_jobroller_1.1.0/mapsupreme_jobroller.php on line 1199 
    I have done a quick search and found no info that seemed to fix the issue. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information