Mapsupreme - Map FREEZED after loading
I hope you are doing great. I am submitting this ticket on behalf of my client.
Here is my client site: https://siteimportexport.com/
- WordPress 4.3.2
- Mapsupreme Version 184.108.40.206
Problem: If you visit the website you'll notice the map freezes upon loading. You'll not be able to scroll, zoom, or click on the map pins.
I am trying to find a solution to fix this problem for long time now but no luck yet.
Here is a list of things I tried so far:
- Upgraded/downgraded WordPress versions to check if the plugin works. The Map plugin partially works if I downgrad to the previous WordPress version
- Changing plugin settings (set "Minimum Grid Size in case of Map with Grouping" to 2) partially resolves the issue in my local but not in the live site (done)
- Cross matching everything
* copy of the live site: http://79mplus.net.au/siteimportexport/
- currently running latest version of WordPress (Version 4.5.2) and Mapsupreme plugin (Version 1.3.9)
* same issue with a previous backup of the site, you can chcek this here: http://79mplus.net.au/siteimportexportold/
- Deactivate all the plugins in the copy of the live site to find out if any plugin is conflicting with the Map plugin
Could you please kindly help us in this regards?