Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Also, when it comes to UX *User Experience), it...

Also, when it comes to UX *User Experience), it is best to display the map in the main column of the page, not the sidebar. Sidebars are for advertisements, email subscription forms, and navigation...
  2. Replies
    Views

Tutorial: How To Remove Google Maps Feature:

Depending on your version number of CP, will cause differences in where to remove code and the file name. I have listed the instructions for CP V.3.6.1. However, if you have a optional setting with...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] A couple of methods so you don't have to wait for...

A couple of methods so you don't have to wait for support to answer.

1.) Install on a test site, with your current copy of CP. Then test everything. Takes a few hours for sure, to test all...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes, I am currently going through the tasks of...

Yes, I am currently going through the tasks of turning my products into Apple and Google Mobile App Products - the second last phase of my contract. I have done what you have described for the PC...
  5. Replies
    Views

Lets try something obvious.

1.) Deactivate the CP Theme to a default WP Theme. If you are using a child theme, deactivate this first and switch to the CP Theme, then to a WP theme.

2.)Then activate forward again, moving...
  6. Maybe you like this one? Original Design Is Flawed.

Please review the category drop down selection menu. You can see even in your original request, it is not visually appealing. The entire width of the drop down and the search button must match the...
  7. [RESOLVED] Reverse Images on Single Ad View. Cause: CP Image Slider.

Thank you for your wise words Bleem. I have isolated the issue: It is the CP Image Slider, which is causing this.

Fix: CP Slider Plugin. File: classipress-image-slider.php Line: 94.

See...
  8. Solution To SNAP Posting Last Image First.

Try entering cp_ad_featured to be entered in the first field See if this works. If not, try featured

I don't use this option and never have; as it has always worked for me. However, this is what I...
  9. Replies
    Views

What I've learned to increase speed.

1.) In rare exceptions, PHP and SQL code can cause speed issues, mostly in the writing query snippets.

2.) Nginx is slightly faster than Apache by about 16% at most. Hosting providers can install...
  10. Replies
    Views

Please Add To All APP Theme Docs.

*Only if not already added:

Please Add To All APP Theme Docs: After a few years of almost daily testing and development with CP, there is no friendly method for a web dev. or site owner to remove...
  11. Any web page with code and reference to css style...

Any web page with code and reference to css style sheets can also be inclusive in emails. However, the general practice is to include all styling within the header of the email. The reason is , it...
  12. Here's How: 1.) Create a Membership Plan with...

Here's How:

1.) Create a Membership Plan with $0.00 Price (Free).
    2. In settings, under ClassiPress Pricing, Membership Tab, "Are Membership Packs Required to Purchase Ads?" Set to "Required For...
  13. Here's How: 1.) Buy the APP Themes Coupon...

Here's How:

1.) Buy the APP Themes Coupon Plugin for ClassiPress.
    2.) Install.
    3. In the settings panel of the plugin(Payments/Coupons), set a coupon code for 100% off the price and the number...
  14. Replies
    Views

Samcy Yes. Two ways. 1.) In settings you disallow...

Yes. Two ways.

1.) In settings you disallow ads to be relisted. This is a global setting affecting all ads. All ad posters will have to post new ads after the ad expires.

2.) In older versions...
  15. Replies
    Views

Here is another example of what you can create as...

Here is another example of what you can create as well. This is By APP Themes. As you can see, it looks like none of their themes for sale. This is what Thrive Themes Content Builder WordPress Plugin...
  16. Replies
    Views

I can't show it until launch, as per my contract...

I can't show it until launch, as per my contract (In late August). But I made this first video for you so you can see how fast and easy it is. Here is the conclusion video. These aren't professional...
  17. [SOLVED] Sebit (Bruno) Has patched Shortys to work with CP...

Sebit (Bruno) Has patched Shortys to work with CP 3.3.1. July 21st, 2015. It is working now. Thank you.
  18. Replies
    Views

When using ftp, the files will be sent with a...

When using ftp, the files will be sent with a line space after each line of code. You can prevent this by using C-Panel's File Manager and zip your file before uploading it. Then unzip on the site....
  19. Replies
    Views

Check out...

Check out https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-dynamic-sidebar/

I use this plugin to add dynamic widgets. Which only show up when I want them to. It uses conditional logic and can be as specific as...
  20. Replies
    Views

Check the css code in your styles sheet. This is...

Check the css code in your styles sheet. This is usually controlled by this file. Use dev tools of your browser. If this is not the case, you will need to audit the php file and function created for...
  21. Replies
    Views

Samcy I don't know who that is, and it's sounds like a...

I don't know who that is, and it's sounds like a derogatorial comment. Including This isn't Facebook. It's a community for support regarding APP Themes. It also isn't a place for you to gripe....
  22. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It breaks, because there is a url or graphic...

It breaks, because there is a url or graphic being pulled from a unsecured connection. To resolve, open the script to this plugin, and change the http: in the url to the graphic or link, and place it...
  23. Adding another row will only repeat the same ads...

Adding another row will only repeat the same ads displayed. What you are asking requires a re-write of the js file controlling the slider feature. Plus, you will need to re-write the featured ad...
  24. Replies
    Views

There have been some issues with various ISP's....

There have been some issues with various ISP's. If you tested with the same email address and half get through, then yes, it may be your filters, not the headers themselves. Next step: Copy the page...
  25. Replies
    Views

I hope I am addressing the correct issue. If I...

I hope I am addressing the correct issue. If I understand you right, what you are saying is the emails sent through the contact form to the ad poster by a buyer, are being detected by spam filters of...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3