Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi, first of all, HireBee does not work with...

Hi,

first of all, HireBee does not work with escrow.com it uses paypal adaptive payments, the process is named escrow (which can be confusing in the beginning).

So, for both of your cases you...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi Post your url. Dont edit any style in...

Hi
    Post your url.
    Dont edit any style in style.css anything you want to modify, paste its code in the custom css code field in freelancerr theme settings.
    You can chanbe the bg color of that...
  3. Hi Samsam13 this issue has been fixed in the...

Hi Samsam13
    this issue has been fixed in the dev build of hirebee theme (not freelancer)
    Cheers
  4. 1- Create a new menu and assign it to the top...

1- Create a new menu and assign it to the top header menu + to primary locations and save settings. (your site has no menu)
    2-Go to widgets => footer sidebar => add titles to the widgets you placed...
  5. [SOLVED] Glad to hear you resolved it. Thanks for the...

Glad to hear you resolved it. Thanks for the update.
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks for the info, just having a look now to...

Thanks for the info, just having a look now to see if I can recreate the same experience as I have been getting with other sites..

1. Ok, so first thing I did was go to your pricing > gateway...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You might make sure to delete the Job Listing...

You might make sure to delete the Job Listing Fee: field foind in JobRoller --> Pricing --> Job Listin Fee. That's the price/field for single job listings. If you're using Job Packs, you want that...
  8. Replies
    Views

It looks like it's the first line of every...

It looks like it's the first line of every string... manager. It starts at keyword manager|100|nl|fulltime|accounting and stops there because the next line starts with the same keyword. Change...
  9. Replies
    Views

Look in your featured.php and replace with...

Look in your featured.php and replace

with

(this is the code from the earlier featured.php which takes the thumbnail height and width)