Thread: Hirebee with PayPal and Escrow. Revenue flow, commission fee and Instructions.

Thanks

Hirebee with PayPal and Escrow. Revenue flow, commission fee and Instructions.

Hey guys,

I’m using Hirebee with Freelancerr and trying to figure out how this works in conjunction with PayPal and Escrow; especially how do the site owner of the platform gets its commission fee. Have checked Escrow.com but it's still confusing me how Hirebee, PayPal and Escrow are processing the project fees, once the project is finished.

Situation I.
    1. Our platform gives you the ability to post a project for free and a free application to a job. For every finished and approved project the platform owner receives a commission fee of e.g. 7%.
    How do we set this up in PayPal and Escrow? Do you have instructions or guidelines?

Situation II.
    2. Escrow works only when Employer and Freelancer are located in the US. But we would like to serve the international community and also receive the 7% commission fee. With this in mind Escrow won’t work, but we want PayPal as our main payment processor.

Do we need Escrow for both situations or is PayPal just enough to receive the payments from the employer? And how do we configure PayPal to keep 7% of the revenue as our commission fee? Instructions please.

Note: We have a US Bank Account and US PayPal account and want to do business internationally.

Thank You!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dimitris For This Useful Post:

katjaaclass (March 13th, 2015)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts

Thread Information