Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. It's free just in case you're wondering. :)

It's free just in case you're wondering. :)
  2. [SOLVED] At this stage it is recommended to test the dev...

At this stage it is recommended to test the dev version in a testing environment and not on a live site.
  3. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] yes, and this is a very easy task to do : -...

yes, and this is a very easy task to do :
    - just set the value for 'in_same_cat' to TRUE ... :)
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Add an Ribbon to featured ads (vers. 3.1.8)

Goal of this tutorial is to show a ribbon on the featured ads listings. Tested on Classipress Version 3.1.8 Something like this in the screenshot:

Please backup the following files...
  5. I will make an additional tutorial for 3.1.8 as...

I will make an additional tutorial for 3.1.8 as soon as i updated my own classipress.

Frank, what should be written and what colour do you like to have?
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi shpr, Open your...

Hi shpr,

Open your /wp-content/themes/classipress/style.css and copy the following code to the end (last line) of your style.css

/* Remove shadows */
    * { -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;...
  7. We will definitely do something about it : ) . I...

We will definitely do something about it : ) . I will update this thread as soon as i have a reply from the devs.
  8. Replies
    Views

Hello all, it seems that there is a bug with the...

Hello all, it seems that there is a bug with the reminder emails.The developers are working on this problem at the moment. I will update this thread as soon as i have more information.
  9. I add this to the "Website URL (inc. http://)" in...

I add this to the "Website URL (inc. http://)" in the field description to ensure everyone uses it, however surely Jomarkosabel the code that 'prints' the website name could print the http:// first?
  10. Replies
    Views

Check your permalink structure if it is using...

Check your permalink structure if it is using this /%postname%/ and not this /%postname% . Take note of the trailing slash.
  11. Replies
    Views

In my case helped to set Wordpress email for...

In my case helped to set Wordpress email for using GMAIL (plugin 'Configure SMTP').
  12. Replies
    Views

It could be just a delay in mail delivery....

It could be just a delay in mail delivery.
    Hosting companies often have their own spam filtering in place, and "new" auto-generated email messages can be delayed when they are first sent. After the...
  13. For number 3, you can edit it through the...

For number 3, you can edit it through the header.php .
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] This is another strange aspect of your site,...

This is another strange aspect of your site, because if I save an edit to a profile on my sites, it simply gives a success message but remains on the profile page.. Perhaps if you continue with the...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I see what you mean. Still, outside of your site,...

I see what you mean. Still, outside of your site, I can't recreate this issue on my own site and Jomark mentioned he could not either, so I can only assume there has to be something specific to your...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I usually refrain from accessing some users...

I usually refrain from accessing some users website settings due to some previous experience but you may just post a screenshot of the setting that you would like to be checked.
  17. Replies
    Views

I am just glad to know that it is working now.

I am just glad to know that it is working now.
  18. Replies
    Views

a very small bug :)

a very small bug :)
  19. You may try removing/commenting the paypal...

You may try removing/commenting the paypal reference in the theme-profile.php .

Just backup the files involved just in case something is amiss.
  20. This string is not part of the classipress theme...

This string is not part of the classipress theme but of your wordpress installation. You can find it in your wordpress language file (wp-content/languages)
  21. Hy Frank, please look at your...

Hy Frank,

please look at your includes/theme-login.php I think youŽll find it there. If you donŽt, check your language file if you have one. There you have to search and find it to check the file....
  22. Replies
    Views

Common v3.0.5 post-upgrade problems

I just thought I would compile a list of some of the common problems and questions which are likely to come up as people start to upgrade to this latest version. If your problem is not here, or in an...