Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yup, I will refer this to the development team so...

Yup, I will refer this to the development team so it can be fixed in the next version.
  2. You may edit it through the header.php by...

You may edit it through the header.php by changing the href reference in the logo div.
  3. Thread: RSS problems

by barukar
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I noticed that is missing "/" between the...

I noticed that is missing "/" between the category name and feed.

The correct is this: Blue Water Buy and Sell » Ad Categories » Games & Toys

See if the Permalink Structure is correct.
  4. Replies
    Views

Good catch sumaxx ;) A ticket has been logged for...

Good catch sumaxx ;) A ticket has been logged for this..
  5. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] That's awesome, thanks for sharing this with the...

That's awesome, thanks for sharing this with the community :)
  6. [SOLVED] This is an alternative and so just give this a...

This is an alternative and so just give this a try. Create a folder name "languages" in the wp-content folder of wordpress. Then put the language files you have created in there.
  7. [SOLVED] You could delete the other .po and .mo language...

You could delete the other .po and .mo language file since they are not needed anymore but actually it shouldn't make a difference. The name of the language file should be the same short code as in...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes, the categories will still be ordered...

Yes, the categories will still be ordered vertically in columns but you can achieve the "row-look" by reordering your categories.

According to your example above you would need to reorder

1 2...
  9. Replies
    Views

The best solution I can think of is using the...

The best solution I can think of is using the plugin "my category order" and reorder the categories to have them listed in the order you wish to have. You will have to modify the plugin in order to...
  10. When you create custom fields, you then need to...

When you create custom fields, you then need to apply these fields to a custom form, which is the part I believe you have missed.

So, to briefly outline what you need to do:

Step 1. Go to the...
  11. Replies
    Views

First of all I would really like to thank...

First of all I would really like to thank bluecafe for his help with this plugin fix. He deserves all of the credit for this one.

Here are the steps to make My Category Order 3.0.1 work with...
  12. Plugins no longer working since the v3.0.5 upgrade

I know we have been getting a lot of comments about certain plugins which were working before, but no longer work with ClassiPress v3.0.5.x, so I thought I would create this post to explain further,...
  13. Replies
    Views

Seth. Thanks. btw: I ment to say this...

Seth.

Thanks.

btw: I ment to say this before for the support (elliminate additional problems): when you guys give a code replacement / fix - you guys say replace line xx in file xxx with this...
  14. Replies
    Views

Currently classipress had a default set of 2...

Currently classipress had a default set of 2 minimum characters per field. I'm not really sure of the reasons why. Replace line 35 in "includes/forms/step-functions.php" with the following:

15. [SOLVED] A long post and you said it well. Anyway, I will...

A long post and you said it well. Anyway, I will try to refer this thread to the developing team for comment/fix.
  16. [SOLVED] I am " Other user " and its an issue How many...

I am " Other user " and its an issue

How many users do you need for you to realize that its a silly idea to only let paid featured slider ads appear once so many are paid for.. Makes no logical...
  17. Replies
    Views

Common v3.0.5 post-upgrade problems

I just thought I would compile a list of some of the common problems and questions which are likely to come up as people start to upgrade to this latest version. If your problem is not here, or in an...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ClassiPress Support

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any new ClassiPress forum users out there know in case they weren't aware, and remind those who may have forgotten..

Please remember that support for...