Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Try disabling the plugins. I had that problem...

Try disabling the plugins.

I had that problem caused by the "Classipress Rate Author" plugin.
    I contacted the author and the fix was just to replace the <? instances with the more correct <?php
  2. Replies
    Views

Lots of people have mentioned this before. The...

Lots of people have mentioned this before. The rules have changes for HTML5. http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/the-truth-about-multiple-h1-tags-in-the-html5-era--webdesign-16824
  3. Replies
    Views

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10 Listing...

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10

Listing duration/recurring period now set using time period with applicable maximums along with period type (Days, Months, Years)
    Fixed plan title going missing...
  4. Replies
    Views

I was reading the other day that having multiple...

I was reading the other day that having multiple H1 tags on a page isn't an issue for HTML5 (which I'm pretty sure Vantage is) and that search engines know how to read multiple H1 tags on a page now...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi bobyrou, I just checked your previous...

Hi bobyrou,

I just checked your previous questions and don't see any issue that needs official support from AppThemes. Please note that customizations a generally not supported by AppThemes. All...
  6. Replies
    Views

Please post the URL to that site. It looks like...

Please post the URL to that site. It looks like that this is a message from your hoster. He can allow you even 1000 websites, as long as you don't exceed the max. webspace limit. How much webspace do...
  7. Replies
    Views

It's a setting in share this. Untick either or...

It's a setting in share this. Untick either or both (I actually forget) "Measure copy and shares of your website's content" and "Measure copy and shares of your website's URLs" in page 4 "Additional...
  8. [SOLVED] The only parts that don't stick with the listings...

The only parts that don't stick with the listings are the featured homepage or category checkbox fields. So you will have to manually update those.
  9. [SOLVED] Tools > Export then make your selection... ...

Tools > Export

then make your selection...

On the newer site, go to Tools > Import and select the file.
  10. Replies
    Views

Hello, I'm moving your thread to the...

Hello,

I'm moving your thread to the "ClassiPress General Discussions" area for further help from the community.

Cheers
  11. Replies
    Views

Here's an amended version; #listing-tabs img {...

Here's an amended version;

#listing-tabs img {
    position: relative;
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    margin: 10px;
    padding: 0px;
    left: 0;
    top: 0;
  12. Replies
    Views

Put this in your style sheet; #listing-tabs...

Put this in your style sheet;

#listing-tabs img {
    position: relative;
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    }
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Always been like that :)

Always been like that :)
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You go to WP>widgets, select the 'vantage 486x60...

You go to WP>widgets, select the 'vantage 486x60 banner' and you place it in the 'header' sidebar.
  15. Dimitris You can post your mod here, maybe it is something...

You can post your mod here, maybe it is something i can help you with.If not i will move it as a new thread in the General Discussion forum.
  16. Dimitris Please disable your plugins and try again.If the...

Please disable your plugins and try again.If the problem persists maybe one of your mods is causing the problem.You can revert to the default theme and check the responsivness of your site.
  17. Dimitris Tracey, If I use Firebug to examine the...

Tracey,

If I use Firebug to examine the contents of your website to my website I notice your website is missing inline javascript that activates the TinyNav menu.

Double check that in your...
  18. Dimitris I am familiar with BackWPUp, however I have never...

I am familiar with BackWPUp, however I have never used it in a multisite environment.
    You need to be aware that the plugin can be set up to do both, backing up your files and/or your database. I...
  19. Dimitris In my opinion the best thing to do is to contact...

In my opinion the best thing to do is to contact the plugin developer and ask if he can help you or ask a professional.If the data you lost are important to you this is the best way to recover them.
  20. Thread: Tags example?

by dimitris
    Replies
    Views

All keywords (and content) is 'read' by the...

All keywords (and content) is 'read' by the search engines so all of your tags will be read from Google and will associate your site with the tags you are using.The same happens with the search in...
  21. Hi Tracey, So far i didn't hear about any...

Hi Tracey,

So far i didn't hear about any conflicts using Yoast. But unfortunately i can't tell you the best settings, as i'm not using it at the moment (i only have test sites atm)

Maybe other...
  22. Thread: Tags example?

by dimitris
    Replies
    Views

I'm sorry but i don't fully understand you.Tags...

I'm sorry but i don't fully understand you.Tags are not related to locations, they work as keywords, so if someone comes to your site and searches for 'nike' (with no location) and you have listings...
  23. Dimitris In Vantage you set that in Appearance/Header....

In Vantage you set that in Appearance/Header. There is no separate place to change the header in the Vantage controls.
  24. Replies
    Views

I never had any problems with Privacy I have over...

I never had any problems with Privacy I have over 300 sites. The only problem is Google Privacy you have if you using Adsense. Do not worry about Privacy unless your country state something.
  25. We don't have any recommended plugin similar to...

We don't have any recommended plugin similar to the one you are using yet and AppThemes recommended plugins are usually posted here http://docs.appthemes.com/help/recommended-plugins/ for you to...
Page 1 of 2 1 2