Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hi trustedsamurai, Thanks for your order. I am...

Hi trustedsamurai,

Thanks for your order. I am glad you are happy with the discount!

Until now we have provided the forum members with some sort of discount with all our products. Hopefully we...
  2. [SOLVED] @trustedsamurai, if you did the changes in the...

@trustedsamurai,

if you did the changes in the header.php of your childtheme, you don't have to do anything else. That means if you remove that line inside the header.php from you childtheme...
  3. [SOLVED] trustedsamurai, I clicked the 'Mobile Phones'...

trustedsamurai,

I clicked the 'Mobile Phones' category and i got all 30 ads separated by three pages.Did you fix the problem?
  4. Hi John, Have you checked the Statify...

Hi John,

Have you checked the Statify Ultimate plugin for ClassiPress. It should be the answer to your requirements. Alternatively, there is Statify child theme available that just adds the state...
  5. You may use the advanced search as it allows you...

You may use the advanced search as it allows you to filter the result based on location and other custom filed values. Here's the documentation here...
  6. Replies
    Views

The changes you made in the classipress theme...

The changes you made in the classipress theme admin option panel should remain after you upgrade. If not, then that is a really bad theme!
  7. Replies
    Views

Open your sidebar.php and remove this code: ...

Open your sidebar.php and remove this code:

<div class="shadowblock_out">

<div class="shadowblock">

<?php if ( !is_user_logged_in() ) : ?>

8. [TUTORIAL] How to Add an extra field in the user profile and inherit them in ads

Inherit the address (and other extra fields) of the user in the ad is very useful for those users who have a lot of ads.
    This allows the user does not enter every time one and same values ​​and...
  9. [TUTORIAL] Add 'Send to Twitter' and 'Send to Facebook' links to the users Dashboard

I wanted to put links for the end user so they could easily post their ads on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
    Instead of messing around with specific user rights on individual ads, I decided...