Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, You also need to do it in this file for it...

Hi,

You also need to do it in this file for it to change the Homepage: Vantage: Listings and Events Page Template (va-home.php)
  2. You ideally need someone who has worked with...

You ideally need someone who has worked with vantage. Or has these areas of expertise - Mysql/php/wordpress.
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Mine to. Just started today. Great! Just one more...

Mine to. Just started today. Great! Just one more thing to work on. This is getting old. At one point I had a website that worked great. Only thing it lacked was the recurring payments. Now I have a...
  4. Very simple.. Find the following code below in...

Very simple.. Find the following code below in your header.php

<div class="search-button">
    <button type="submit" id="search-submit" class="rounded-small"><?php _e( 'Search', APP_TD );...
  5. Replies
    Views

Follow these steps and you should see a...

Follow these steps and you should see a difference.

Disable all plugins
    Clear browser cache
    Install WP Super Cache
    Enable all plugins
    Clear cache
    Test site with GTmetrix.com
  6. Replies
    Views

Every Vantage site is going to be different. Can...

Every Vantage site is going to be different. Can the default theme be optimized more? Yes.

A lot of the errors you have can be fixed by editing the .htaccess file, a plugin called WP Smush.it (for...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi again northampton... Well, I go my other...

Hi again northampton...

Well, I go my other problem fixed, so had a go at solving the issue of the large map being zoomed wrongly when there is only one listing on the page....and I found a...
  8. Dimitris And yes it does matter. The format must be...

And yes it does matter.

The format must be like this in the excel column.

2014-01-31 00:48:56

Otherwise the time stamp will be wrong and your ads won't be published
  9. Dimitris The AppThemes example csv uses 2013-04-27...

The AppThemes example csv uses 2013-04-27 00:00:00 as the format.

In wp-admin they are 2014/01/28.

I am not sure if this matters.
  10. Dimitris To work out what tables are affected and what...

To work out what tables are affected and what data is placed in the tables I suggest you start from first principles:

1) Start with a clean install of Vantage - that is the database is new, then...
  11. [SOLVED] Wp doesn't allow the use of all capitals in the...

Wp doesn't allow the use of all capitals in the registration name if you use a multisite set up. (Dunno if this is still the case), but there is a fix that worked for me and didn't break anything....
  12. Replies
    Views

I get less than 3 spam messages a month and maybe...

I get less than 3 spam messages a month and maybe 1 fake registration per month. I have no paid-for or premium anti-spam measures on my site, only free plugins plus custom coding that is easy to...
  13. Replies
    Views

Yes I highly recommend it completely. I have been...

Yes I highly recommend it completely. I have been using Incapsula for over a year now and really love their services and support.
  14. Dimitris Hi vickyj, I just registered a test account on...

Hi vickyj,

I just registered a test account on your site and tried to submit a listing for payment. I noticed just as you have pointed out that yours has the "blog" in the url string. I then tried...
  15. Thread: Tgif

by tbase
    Replies
    Views

Tgif

I am taking an optimistic approach here and going to wish everyone and especially those exhausted Vantage site owners :emmersed: a very enjoyable and prosperous weekend.

Cheers to eventually...
  16. Replies
    Views

I think you will find that there is no developer...

I think you will find that there is no developer support across any of the themes. It has been like this since I first joined - a few years ago.

Having said that - The vantage theme thread seems...
  17. Dimitris I replied in your thread...

I replied in your thread http://forums.appthemes.com/help-using-vantage/very-frustrating-problem-vantage-when-64749/ .
  18. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi, There are already some threads about that...

Hi,

There are already some threads about that question. Here is one of them: http://forums.appthemes.com/classipress-general-discussion/refine-results-add-homepage-32840/#post165137

It will...
  19. Dimitris recoilwebdesign Dimitris is currently working on...

recoilwebdesign
    Dimitris is currently working on this but I did receive a message from him after updating to todays dev version and deactiving all plugins - He says: "So far i have no redirect...
  20. There is Menu Swapper WordPress Plugin from the...

There is Menu Swapper WordPress Plugin from the people that do UberMenu. I have not used it.

Info at: http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-menu-swapper

Video: ...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] This is google translating the address provided...

This is google translating the address provided into lat/lng coordinates.

- - - Updated - - -

geocoding is used for the address to lat/lng coordinates and is also used in the "Location...
  22. Thread: vantage email

by malkie
    Replies
    Views

Dimitris You could try the plugin I mentioned:...

You could try the plugin I mentioned: http://wordpressinfo.com/2014/01/07/wp-change-default-email-plugin-for-wordpress/
  23. Dimitris Vantage does not display all the listings on the...

Vantage does not display all the listings on the big map.

Vantage will only display the listings in the map that are shown on the current page.

If you want all listings to appear on the big map...
  24. Replies
    Views

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10 Listing...

Changelog for 1.3.1 – 2014-01-10

Listing duration/recurring period now set using time period with applicable maximums along with period type (Days, Months, Years)
    Fixed plan title going missing...
  25. Replies
    Views

Dimitris This post and a few others were posted during...

This post and a few others were posted during some really frustrating moments. I have suggested several times that Dimitris should sticky common issues. But I am sure he has his reasons for not...
Page 1 of 2 1 2