Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You may check this plugin...

You may check this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-user-avatar/ .

- Jomark
  2. Hi, Try disabling all the other plugins...

Hi,

Try disabling all the other plugins temporarily as it could be due to plugin conflict. Compare also the permalinks.

- Jomark
  3. hi, the "view more ads" in the first page goes...

hi,

the "view more ads" in the first page goes to an ads page from page2. this is how the theme is built and not part of the infinity plugin.
    on the ads page the infinity works but it shows from...
  4. The "Search for..." page is set as the Front Page...

The "Search for..." page is set as the Front Page within WordPress - Settings - Reading so there's nothing to edit within that page besides the Featured image and adding shortcodes..

5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Just remembered there was a plugin...

Just remembered there was a plugin allowing you to build many such shortcodes... sadly, its no longer sold which means that most likely it didn't work anymore with future theme/wordpress versions.
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] That page is a core template page and should be...

That page is a core template page and should be left untouched.

Simply add a new page, add your text in the editor and include the shortcode besides the text. Here's an example, I only have one...
  7. [SOLVED] Its not possible without custom coding, the...

Its not possible without custom coding, the feature is built for the price custom field alone.
  8. [SOLVED] Yes, this problem has been fixed in the latest...

Yes, this problem has been fixed in the latest version.
  9. [SOLVED] That's def. not embedded in the child theme, it's...

That's def. not embedded in the child theme, it's a plugin you can get from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-field-data-icons/
  10. [SOLVED] Go to ClassiPress - Ads and order the Price...

Go to ClassiPress - Ads and order the Price column, it may help you identify those badly formatted prices.
    ClassiPress - Pricing - Clean Price field ( This will remove any letters and special...
  11. According to their FAQ on the WordPress plugin...

According to their FAQ on the WordPress plugin page.
    3rd Question down:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfxm4i7jzqat92i/Screenshot%202016-09-11%2002.34.36.png?dl=1

This is where I got this...
  12. He might want to check out this plugin:...

He might want to check out this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/

It will let them upload their large files but then optimize them for the website.
  13. [SOLVED] Hi, Here are some things you can try ...

Hi,

Here are some things you can try

1.check if the problem is in the default theme or your child theme.You can do that by disabling temporarily your child theme and try the issue.If it is...
  14. Dimitris Install the plugin Pike Firewall. It keeps Tor...

Install the plugin Pike Firewall. It keeps Tor and most proxy's and VPN's out.
    I had a bunch of fake registrations before.
    I don't get any anymore.
    Apart from some Greek spammer naming himself...
  15. [SOLVED] No problemo! happy you solved it.

No problemo! happy you solved it.
  16. Dimitris I see that we are adding recaptcha in the next...

I see that we are adding recaptcha in the next version.
  17. Dimitris I am receiving lots of reports from users about...

I am receiving lots of reports from users about this too too.
  18. Replies
    Views

[CLASSIPRESS] Second hand airsoft trading site

Over the past 5 and half weeks I have been working on a trading site for a niche in my country.
    I launched it on the 24th February in its basic a primitive form of the basic classipress site but...
  19. Hi Alvaro, I did the exact same thing, and the...

Hi Alvaro,

I did the exact same thing, and the data was KEPT. When I re-instated the fields, the info was all there. Cheers.
  20. Samcy me too...almost driving me crazy..

me too...almost driving me crazy..
  21. Samcy You can write terms and conditions in your admin...

You can write terms and conditions in your admin backend. It shows up when your users are posting an ad on the review page. See screenshot:

If you want something on the registration form,...
  22. Thread: jobmarket plugin

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Samcy You need to be sure that the plugin is compatible...

You need to be sure that the plugin is compatible with ClassiPress. Ask the author of that plugin for advice.

If you use a multi site and install additionally Appthemes JobRoller, for sure it will...
  23. Thread: related ads

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Samcy Related Ads isn't a part of ClassiPress core yet....

Related Ads isn't a part of ClassiPress core yet. So i assume they get created by your Child Theme.

But to answer your question directly: No, there isn't a widget available that shows the related...
  24. Samcy which format are you talking about? I just...

which format are you talking about?

I just found a plugin that you might like to test: https://wordpress.org/plugins/appthemes-classipress-ads-importer-plugin/
  25. Replies
    Views

Samcy I would suggest to do that inside the translation...

I would suggest to do that inside the translation file (.pot). That way you don't loose the change when the next update comes. Find some more information about translating here:...
Page 1 of 2 1 2